Hotmail Customer Service
From the date of the inception in the year 1996, Microsoft Hotmail has been the most popular and sought-after email service providers. It is creamed with a wide storage capacity at the time when other email service providers including Gmail, Yahoo and others were just provided only few megabytes. Additional features offered with Microsoft Hotmail are instant messaging, user-friendly interface, filtering of spam, Hotmail Customer Care service and much more that have made this email client remains one of the most excellent email platform available on the Internet.
Aside from the various features and functions, Hotmail is also not free from technical problems. Irrelevant mails and unwanted messages can be very annoying sometimes for Hotmail users. Some e-mails can also contain viruses. Blocking unwanted spam is necessary to continue uninterrupted Hotmail service. You should block unwanted newsletters and harassing emails that you don’t want to see or you don’t even care about them with the help of Hotmail Customer Service.
Hotmail Help Number 1-855-479-3999
How to avail Hotmail Customer Service?
Technology can let you down, but the troubleshooting squad of certified technicians at Hotmail Customer Service is the professionals whom you can count on at anytime, no matter what. Just call them to avail the service and see immediate attraction towards your problematic zone, which ensures all sorts of technical errors and issues get resolved without going through much hassle. What you need to do is to give our troubleshooters the access of your system remotely, and they would eradicate the problems, keeping you from using Hotmail.
See the following steps to get the method easily:
- Login your Hotmail account with your username and password and get to your homepage.
- Open ‘settings’ by clicking the small gear icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click ‘more mail settings’ in the menu to open next window.
- On the second column, you can find ‘safe and blocked senders’. Clicking this icon will offer you three menus.
- To block someone, click the last icon saying ‘Blocked senders’.
- Type the desired name or mail address and click ‘add to the list’ to add the person to blocked list. Any message from that person will be automatically deleted once you block so make you mind before you do that.
- Adding the person in ‘blocked senders’ will block any future activity from that person.
- Spam senders are very smart as they change their domain to continue bothering you. Keep an eye on the future mails to report them as junk.
Blocking the mail address sometimes doesn’t work because the hackers have some other means to reach your account like changing their address. In that case you need to Contact Hotmail Help Number to eradicate the issue completely and secure your account. The technical professionals available at the helpline number are not only skilled and having years of experience but also are rigorously trained on so many troubleshooting parameters which make them capable enough to deal with any kind of Hotmail problems in a few seconds. The best thing about these people is that they will stay with you and will not leave your hand until your problems get fixed from the root.
Online assistance accessible 24/7 round the clock even in the week hours via Hotmail Customer care Number offers the assurance of reliability and tech specialists fixing the entire host of your problems with the ease of having support without annoy of having an unknown tech guy at your premises. With the aid of remote access technology, the troubleshooting squad can easily wipe out your problem at the comfort of your home.