Outlook Help Number
Emailing services have made lives easier, undoubtedly. With the advent of Gmail, Yahoo, rediff mail, etc, communication became easier and faster. Microsoft outlook is one of such web mailing server, which has enhanced communication in this 21st century. With its several mind blowing user friendly features, users all around the globe are taking recourse to this platform to send and receive mails.
Despite having several benefits, users often face obstacles regarding logging in, signing up, forgotten passwords, accounts getting hacked, weak privacy settings, etc. With Outlook Help services, none of your problems shall stay unresolved, for sure.
Outlook Phone Number 1-888-910-3796
Microsoft Outlook services render you the following tips, in case you are undergoing difficulties while exporting contacts from MS Outlook:
- Select the ‘File’ tab and then go to ‘open and export’ option.
- Select the Import/Export button. This would provide the user with a list of exporting and importing options.
- Select your desires file type. In case you are exporting files to another version of outlook, choose for Outlook data file. If you plan to export files to another mailing program, choose ‘Comma separated values’.
- Select ‘Next’ after you are done with selection.
- Once you are done selecting your file type, select the folders you would want to export.
- Opt for ‘Contacts’ and then ‘Next’.
- Choose your desired file name that you can remember.
- Select the browse button to choose where you might want to save your file.
- Before your file is created, you would be given an option to view the settings you have chosen one last time.
- Click Finish to end the process.
Another grave difficulty that often users encounter is while backing up Microsoft Outlook. Go through the following steps!
- All your Microsoft Outlook files, be it mails or contacts, are stored in .pst files or .ost files. Copying these files will create an entire backup of your Microsoft Outlook.
- Open the desired folder that contains the outlook files.
- Look for the .pst files and .ost files.
- Copy the particular file.
- Decide how you would want to back up the file.
- You can copy it in a pen drive or you can burn it in a disc.
- You can also upload the file and keep it safe on some drive.
Facing any problem while going through the above steps? You can surely contact Outlook helpline number for all your queries and solutions. Outlook toll free helpline number is available all around the clock, anywhere around the globe. They have been rendering customers with unlimited technical help since all these years and they shall provide you with doorstep solutions that are quick and reliable. For all your technical difficulties, Outlook help phone number is the one stop solution. They have proficient technicians who have mastered the art of resolving technical issues. You are advised to contact Microsoft Outlook phone number for putting a permanent end to your technical glitches.
Convinced? Dial Microsoft Outlook help number for the best services.